We cannot stress enough that you MUST get your
comments finalized and submitted. Individuals should be working with
their EIS workgroup facilitators or if anyone has further questions or
desires help can contact Scott or Justin at the Hot Springs Area Chamber of Commerce,
605-745-4140. The initial public comment period is what makes or breaks the
EIS. Remember, the initial public comment period is what makes or breaks
There are several ways to submit comments.
1. Submit written comments on VA's notice of intent to prepare an integrated EIS through www.Regulations.gov
(Link is to the new docket made after the deadline extension was granted.)
2. Submit written comments on VA's notice of intent to prepare an integrated EIS through firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Comments may also be submitted to Staff Assistant to the
Director, VA Black Hills Health Care System, 113 Comanche Rd., Fort
Meade, SD 57741
4. Submit comments (with an option to submit anonymously) to the contractor directly at www.blackhillseis.com
4. Comments may still be taken to the Mueller Center to Scott & Justin, who will submit them to VA for you.
We've faced adversity before and come out well prepared to refute the
VA's proposal. Knowing the dedication of all you folks, I have no doubt
this next step will be no different.
On behalf of the Save The VA Committee thanks for all you've done, it's your work that has made the difference."